Talking to Terrorists is currently being used in the following classes and universities:
- “Psychology of Terrorism” Georgetown University School of Foreign Service
- “Development of Ideology and Doctrines of Radical Islamists” – The Lauder School of Government – Interdisciplinary Center (IDC) Herzliya, Israel
- “Case Studies in Intelligence” Intelligence Analysis (Graduate) Program – Johns Hopkins
- “Research Methods in Criminal Justice Management”-Nichols College
- “Multi-Discipline Approaches to Homeland Security” – The Naval Postgraduate School (Naval War College) & the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Center for Homeland Defense and Security
Qualified course instructors can request a copy of the book.